PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
markjens

Reply with quote  #1 
Oh my goodness, I finally got the time to sit down and really give a listen to the Little Drummer Boy lesson (thanks a ton, Nick!) and because I have rarely liked guitar arrangements for this tune I almost never cared to play it.  Okay, that is a 'ting o da past' as they say, Ted's arrangement for this tune is so aurally pleasing it clears my head like a walk outside.  (On the other hand, it makes my head spoiled to hear more)  Wow, I love hearing the possibilities!  One of these days ....  Already my Christmas repertoire has changed thanks to the arrangements on the site, and I am having such fun playing them.  I am going to keep playing them this year though, so next year at holiday time I can just play them for the whole gang when we get together.  Thanks again!

Mark
PaulV

Reply with quote  #2 
Hey Mark,
Did you write out any of the chords for Little Drummer Boy from the video?  I contacted Nick and asked him if there was a hand-out sheet, but he said no, but that it was fairly easy to learn.  I watched the video and believe it wouldn't take too much time to capture, but it's not high on my to-do list at this point (now that Christmas is past).  But, if you've got a head start on it, I would be willing to write it out.
--Paul

Reply with quote  #3 
Paul, I'll check it out and let you know.  (My version of 'fairly easy to learn' might be a bit different from Nick's, but if I can block out the time, I'll give it a shot.)  Thanks,

Mark
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE