PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
LeonWhite

Reply with quote  #1 
I see a number of new registered users.  WELCOME! And thanks for registering (even if you've been lurking).  

I'm one of the other users, but I couldn't find a sticky "Welcome" msg so I thought I'd dash one off, like you do.  

Please participate, ask questions, prowl around the site, the forums etc.  Learn, have some joy, and spread the word if you find the site useful.  After all . . . the price is certainly right.  There are many talented and welcoming folks here, starting with Barb the site "chief," Paul - the leader of so much good work, and our venerable web master Dan.

In any event - welcome!  Let someone know if you need assistance.

Leon White
PaulV

Reply with quote  #2 
Hey Leon and all,
I'd also like to add a big welcome to all new visitors.
Someone recently suggest that we have a special page on the website, "Start Here" (or something like that) to get newcomers pointed in the right direction, how to read Ted's chord diagrams, links to sections of special interest, etc. 
I think it's a great idea and one that we'll certainly present to Barbara.  The site is growing with so much material that it's easy to get overwhelmed if you're new.
I'll echo Leon's thoughts:  ask in the Forums - there's a lot of people who can offer some insights or at least offer some direction.
--Paul

Reply with quote  #3 

If I am one of the newbies thank you all for the Welcome-great to be one of the TG guitar family.Having seen Teds books I'm wondering what I've let myself in for?

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE