PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
MikeT

Reply with quote  #1 
Tommy speaking about an idea he got from Chord Chemistry.
JeffStocksMusic

Reply with quote  #2 

That is extremely cool.  Thanks for linking that vid.

barbarafranklin

Reply with quote  #3 
Mike T,
Thanks for sharing that video with everyone here.  Ted totally respected Tommy as a guitarist  and would have felt honored to hear Tommy's lesson.   Barbara

Reply with quote  #4 
Beautiful!  A what an amazing sound from that guitar!

Reply with quote  #5 
Most of you probably already know this: You absolutely have to see Tommy live! 
I have seen a lot of concerts, jazz, classical, pop, rock etc etc, many famous artists, many great performances, but Tommy's shows are something very very special, unique in the best sense.

I already saw him 3times and always brought different people with me, most of them would never listen to the kind of music Tommy plays. And they all and without exception told me afterwards that they just enjoyed one of the best concerts (if not the best) ever.

He's such a source of energy, joy and pleasure, it's incredible. And for all the guitar players: he just shows that anything is possible.
(BTW: never heard such perfect intonation and control of the instrument, not even with pro classical players.)

In the last concert I saw he just outdid himself in the middle, when he played on a very old Kalamazoo guitar, just guitar and mike and a truckload of Blues.
RonaldCid

Reply with quote  #6 
I tried to post a message on the Tommy youtube site to push this site and I kept getting an error message.  This would be a perfect opportunity to push our site to members of the Tommy club.  Here's what I wrote

MeizoT the tune is "Watch what happens",  For more information on Ted go to http://www.tedgreene.com for a life changing guitar experience. loaded with tabs, videos, music , a gold mine of information on fingerstyle guitar and music.  Ted was a gentle genius teacher, mentor, and music lover, and it showed in every aspect of his personality. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Please, could another member try and post a message on that video to push our site.  Thanks RC  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE