PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
e_del

Reply with quote  #1 

Hello everybody,

in the february newsletter there was a brief mention to my guitar font named "Ted-Chemist" (you can figure out why that name), that I used to write some chord diagrams included in the same newsletter.

I'm glad to announce, for those interested, the availability of a new version of the font, that allows writing fretboard diagrams horizontally.

The font is available at this blog page, and I'm supporting it through a dedicated facebook page.
You'll be able to downloada a ZIP file containing the font file and a brief PDF manal that explains how the font works.

The font is free for personal use, and in case someone used it, I'd love to have some feedback. This is the way things get improved [smile]

Enjoy, thank you for listening, 
Enrico

LeonWhite

Reply with quote  #2 
Thank you for your effort Enrico!

Leon
tresero

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for this it looks very interesting. You may want to check your download though since Download 7x6 grid blank document (*.odt) is a pdf file, not a document.

Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tresero
Thanks for this it looks very interesting. You may want to check your download though since Download 7x6 grid blank document (*.odt) is a pdf file, not a document.

It shouldn't be... maybe a Google docs automatic conversion? I'll check out...

But now, clicking to the link you go to a visualization page full of 
è\\\\+ è\\\\+ è\\\\+ è\\\\+ è\\\\+ è\\\\+ è\\\\+
etc..

that is the internal document representation *without* the font installed...
You see it in the browser because the Google doc viewer doesn't use the font, obviously...
if you click on the download button, an *.odt file gets downloaded... al teast this is what happens with my browser (Chrome)...

Sorry if I ansswered too late, sometimes the forum update notifications get lost in the spam filter and I don't notice them...

Let me know if you solved the problem...

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE