PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
RonaldCid

Reply with quote  #1 
Of all the videos I've uploaded of Ted, my favourite remains, ""Send in the clowns"" 

To my surprise today I visited this fantastic site and found a version on-line in PDF.   I downloaded it and I am filing my nails on my right hand to try and play this treasure.  Many thanks to the person that uploaded this tune.  RC
PaulV

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Ron,
I wonder if you found my "compilation" write-up on this arrangement by Ted?
http://www.tedgreene.com/fromstudents/SendIntheClowns.asp
It's in the "From Students" section.  I've aligned Ted's chords over the lead sheet, so it's makes reading through the arrangement easier.
I feel kind of bad about this page because I did it a long time ago, and I would have made it much better today.  I would have straightened out all of Ted's grid diagrams, maybe enlarged them a bit, uncluttered the page somewhat, and probably added the notation for the chords.  Still, I think it is a helpful tool to follow Ted's arrangement. 
Keep in mind that this is different from the version he played on the YouTube video (The GIT / MI seminar).
 Let me know if it works for you.

Reply with quote  #3 
Paul...Many thanks.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE