PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
PaulV

Reply with quote  #1 
We're please to present a wonderful collection of new offering for November:  lesson pages, arrangements, audio lessons, new audio and video recordings and more.  
Come along and dig in!
http://www.tedgreene.com/news/default.asp

Also see this nice audio of Ted playing "Both Sides Now" that Dan Sindel put together for YouTube:

Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for your work, this material is precious, really. The blues in D in the new video is mind boggling, I need to transcribe this stuff !
LeonWhite

Reply with quote  #3 
A big THANK YOU to Paul and the team for all the work they put into this month's material. I'm looking forward to that d blues as well.
Leon
PaulV

Reply with quote  #4 
earsoup,
Yeah, I'd like to see the Blues in D transcription too.  Sounds like you have a mission....

Reply with quote  #5 
In the latest November Newsletter I forgot to thank Mike de Luca for proofreading my write-up of Ted's "Fugue."
I appreciate his keen attention to detail that catches all the big as well as minor typos.
Merci mille fois, Mike! 

We can always use another set of eyes to review some of the new items that go up each month.
If you're interested and willing to help out - either occasionally or regularly - please let me know.
We'd love to have your help.

Reply with quote  #6 
I'd love to proofread stuff. Anything to help keep this stuff coming. Also I have an unhealthy liking for telling people they're wrong.
TedGreeneFan

Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!
Fantastic stuff, as usual.

Reply with quote  #8 
Glad you like the stuff.  
The "Both Sides Now" YouTube is getting some great reviews.  I love what Dan did with the photos.  Anyone working on transcribing that one?  I started it, but didn't do the intro or the ending.  I'd love to see what others have done on it.

Reply with quote  #9 
Somebody was asking on the Ted Greene Facebook page about this month's "Fugue" transcription by Ted.  
Which fugue was it?  
I don't know...I simply transferred Ted's handwritten notation to the computer.  (Thanks to Mike de Luca for proofreading it.)

In the past when I worked on some of Ted's classical pieces I always consulted Barbara Franklin about the pieces.  She was very knowledgeable about the classical pieces, and if she didn't know it from memory she was able to find out.  Undoubtedly she would have provided more details about this fugue.

Any Bach experts out there know more about this piece?
http://www.tedgreene.com/images/lessons/arrangements/Fugue_TedGreene_1971-01-01_withNewNotation.pdf

Reply with quote  #10 
Fugue No. 2 in C minor from the Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE