PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
markt

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to say hello from Scotland and ask a quick question.

Having never heard of Ted until last year when I came across a video on youtube and was gobsmacked, let me say what a wonderful place you guys have created here to provide for new fans of his, as well as for people who were familiar with him.

Teds playing touched me deeply when I heard it, it seems so heartfelt, and having devoured a lot of the material made available here, it strikes me that he was a wonderful person and musician.

The question I ask, is if Ted had any material relating to minor blues, if anyone has anything it would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure it would assist in something I'm working on.

Many Thanks again for providing such a great resource!

Reply with quote  #2 
Greetings Mark,
Thanks for the kind words about the site & especially Ted. Yes, Ted was very special, truly beyond words, this is what we are trying to convey through his website. As you slowly read through the posts here, you will gain a better understanding of Ted the person & the musician.

To answer your question, so far I have found one page on minor blues, which I am posting below. I hope it is of some help. Barbara

Attached Images
jpeg Minor_Blues.jpg (412.04 KB, 95 views)

markt

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Barbara, thats great. I appreciate it!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE