PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
barbarafranklin

Reply with quote  #1 
To Everyone,
There is new material and video for May, in case you've forgotten to look. 
Also......  This is always very awkward for me to say,  but we sure could use more donations.  After next month I will have exhausted the funds and won't be able to continue to add video for a while.  So........  please.   If everyone sent in just $2.00 it would help.  Really!   Thanks, Barbara

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Barbara:

My donation is gladly on the way!  As always, heartfelt thanks to all you do to keep Ted's spirit alive.  I believe this website is the most valuable resource anywhere for guitarists and friends of Ted.

David Bishop
Tucson, AZ

Reply with quote  #3 
Dear David, as always, my sincere thanks and gratitude!  Barbara

Reply with quote  #4 

Hi Barbara,
I just sent in $30.00. Thank you so much for hosting this site and making Ted's teachings available. I can't even begin to tell you how much all of this means to me. I had my first lesson with Ted when I was 17. He has been a huge inspiration for me over the last 34 years. Having all these beautiful charts to study from sure helps me to feel close to him. Thanks for keeping his spirit alive in this world.

My best to you.
Keith Richman

dsindel

Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you for helping keep the site up and running

Dan Sindel (your humble webmaster)
skotrock

Reply with quote  #6 
Hopefully people (myself included) will continue to donate to this great site- we are getting lessons from Ted after all!
barbarafranklin

Reply with quote  #7 
I want to thank everyone who sent in a donation.  It really helps, and also lets me know that some of you truly care enough and value this website and all of Ted's material so very much. 
We will now be able to put up video lessons through July for you.

As Skotrock said, hopefully people will continue to donate to this site. 

Eventually I hope to be able to post all the lesson material sent to me.  There are also quite a few audio lessons from Ted's students who were willing to share them with everyone and I have planned to pass them along through this site.

For all of you that have helped, my heart felt appreciation and a big warm thank you.   
Barbara

Reply with quote  #8 
To all who may wish to contribute: the donations help with the maintenance and updates to the site.  The basic infrastructure costs are still borne by Barb, so join me in stepping up.

The tradition of giving is ted's, and we're the next generation to carry his contributions forward.  And thanks to all the 'anonomys' donors who carry on behind the scenes . .

Leon
markjens

Reply with quote  #9 
Hey all, you know how these things usually go - not everyone WILL give the two or three bucks.  So if you can, how about giving a little more than that?  You know how Barbara hates to ask, but none of us minds getting all of this great information from Ted and Barbara and the various other contributors, so lets show our appreciation, okay?  I am not affiliated with this site other than being a real happy member.  I'm only hoping we'll all do right by Barbara.  Thank you,

Mark
TLerch

Reply with quote  #10 
Thank you Barbara and all the others who do such sincere work to make this site. I visit often and enjoy it a great deal. I appreciate Ted and his immeasurable contribution to my musical world every time I pick up the guitar.
All the Best
Tim

barbarafranklin

Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks to all of you here who echoed my plea and helped produce some positive results.   Tim Lerch - Wow!  above and beyond!  my sincere gratitude.  Barbara

Reply with quote  #12 
I couldn't formulate it better than Tim.
The best guitar lessons I have ever had
dsindel

Reply with quote  #13 
Thanks again for helping keep the site up and running, I hope most of you guys got my "thank you" emails!

Dan Sindel (your humble webmaster)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE