PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
barbaralovedcats

Reply with quote  #1 
I just learned that JJG magazine will stop publishing it's singularly exceptional and amazingly fine quarterly publication with the May 2016 issue.  Apparently, they will accept subscriptions for the last two issue by Jan 15, 2016.  

Here is an excerpt from the notification I received- 

Our mailing list goes to the printer on January 16th and we are unable to add individual renewals to the shipping list after it's mailed.

To renew your subscription, please send a check or money order in US funds, or charge to Visa or MasterCard.  All Visa and MasterCard orders must include name, address, credit card number, expiration date (month and year), phone number and e-mail address.

Renewal Rates UNTIL January 15th:

USA $22.00

CDs VOL 1, 2 and 3 are available:

US $17 each

Just Jazz Guitar

PO Box 76053

Atlanta, GA 30358

404-250-9298    

PaulV

Reply with quote  #2 
Sorry to hear about this.  A great magazine.

As you all probably know, Ted was featured for the cover story in the May 1999 issue and continued in the August 1999 issue.  And then again in December 2005 with a memorial tribute.
I hope to someday post copies of these articles in the Personal / Articles & Interviews section on this site. 
http://www.tedgreene.com/personal/articles.asp

Reply with quote  #3 
Wow, that is bad news.  Ironically, I was planning to renew my subscription (after a long lapse) after the holidays.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE