PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
PaulV

Reply with quote  #1 
Okay....check out the June Newsletter and new items...

http://www.tedgreene.com/news/default.asp

WOW!

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Paul,
Beautiful!  We are finally deciphering the V-Chord mystery!  I swear I have had a lesson with Ted explaining how this system works, and I started writing it out (yellow page posted in Forums under "voicings"), but stopped before it was completed.  When I find that lesson tape, I will be forwarding that information to you to share.
Nick

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the great and hard work, keeping Ted's spirit is not an easy task. You guys are doing an amazing job !
Keith

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Paul and James and all,
Thank you for sharing Ted's voicing system! Wow what a great way to understand the neck! 
I've been working on V5 (1537) chord scales and inversions. 
I love them, stark and warm at the same time.

My best to you.
Keith

BTW
Thanks for the reminder to send in my donation. I love this site and I'm happy to support it.
PaulV

Reply with quote  #5 
Hey Keith,
Glad you like the new stuff....we're just barely poking our toe into the V-System this month.  Next month will include the explanation for Ted's "Method #1."
If you're interested in V-5, we can add some of those pages to give you more to work with.
By the way, I checked out your videos on YouTube....great acoustic playing....Ted would love it and be proud of you!

Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you for sharing Ted´s wisdom!

The entire world must know about Ted's V-System.

Reply with quote  #7 
Next month we will be posting a full explanation for Ted's V-System Method 1.
Yes, Carlos, every serious guitarist should certainly know this system.

Reply with quote  #8 
We're looking forward to sharing more and more about the V-System. If any questions come up, particularly as we get into the details in coming months, but really any time, we will also be here on the forums to answer them as well as we can. The V-System is an innovation by Ted. It takes some getting used to. Just as working on a Ted arrangement can take time and gradually come into focus, getting to know the V-System can be a bit like that, too.
James

Reply with quote  #9 
Also, I want to publicly thank Paul V. for all the help he has been and continues to be for me. You can probably tell how much he contributes to this site. But behind the scenes, he is helping me tremendously with all the graphics, with feedback on my writing, with insight and attention to detail. Thank you, Paul! And thanks also to David and Leon who have helped with proofreading. And to Dan for web site building. And so on.
Anders

Reply with quote  #10 

This is great! I was about to ask a question about what VG-1/VG-2 meant, that Ted had written on some of his comping studies.

The V-system looks very interesting. A way to organize 4-note chords. I could definitely need that. I´m looking forward to further explanation in the upcoming months.

Thanks to James, Paul, and all you other for sharing Ted´s wisdom!

DaveAnno

Reply with quote  #11 

Thank you Thank you Thank you

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE