PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
LeonWhite

Reply with quote  #1 

Today, Friday June 15, is Barbara Franklin's birthday. I wanted to let everyone know so you could take a moment and remember her contributions in whatever way you choose. 

I am thinking of her and celebrating her efforts here, and her life, and am not thinking of her in a 'memorial - loss' way.  I'm remembering the person she was and her many kindnesses to so many.  Happy Birthday Barb!

Leon

klasaine

Reply with quote  #2 
RIP Barbara.
Thank you for getting this site together.
wherever you are say 'Hi' to Ted for us all.

Reply with quote  #3 
I'm sending out positive thoughts to Barbara for all she did for this website, and for encouraging me with my studies of Ted's music.  She was a sweet, kind and humble soul - very dedicated to Ted and his music.  Ted couldn't have had a better partner in his life. We miss you, but are happy that you're reunited with your beloved Ted.

Reply with quote  #4 
Barbi, I miss you.  Today, I celebrated her life by going to the Self Realization Center and sitting in their beautiful, peaceful, lovely gardens with a photo album of her life. She was such a dear friend and I am so happy that she lives on in this website. She would be so pleased to know that Ted's life and work is still reverberating and that this website is treasured by musicians around the world.   Lori
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE