PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
dsindel

Reply with quote  #1 
So who of you here are also part of Ted's FB page????
Just one more way to stay connected.    

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ted-Greene/289330206486

Dan Sindel (your humble webmaster)
maestrovert

Reply with quote  #2 
i am !

i am Robert Ray Greene on FB

"maestrovert" was a 2nd/3rd grade nickname i got saddled with by my classmates....
"maestro" for my musical proclivities, the "vert" part for the extrovert/introvert nature of those compelled to be a musical class clown....

Here's a link to my guitar pix on FB:

btw: all of my studio/gear albums are open to the public, please fee free to browse around and comment too !

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Robert Ray! It's good to see you here too.  
I know you've been here prior to FB and honestly I prefer the Forums for discourse and exchange of greetings and information as I'm much more "at home" here. 
Facebook has proven to be a wonderful road as a Tribute and introduction to Ted which I am trying to preserve as such.

Dan Sindel almost had to "twist my arm" so to speak, about putting Ted on FB.  But he was right in suggesting it because FB has brought over 2000 viewers to TedGreene.com and therefore has proved a very valuable avenue for introducing Ted to others that may never have discovered him!  So that's a good thing! Barbara

And I certainly wouldn't mind a bit if Ted accumulated "1,000,000 friends" - still working on the first 1,000 though. 

Reply with quote  #4 
Heya Barbara !

Yes, i enjoy FB and have been able to touch base with childhood friends that i haven't seen since '69....
Yes, i agree with Dan, Ted's FB presence will prove invaluable....

As i mentioned in our previous e-mail exchange(s), i've been aware of Ted since the 1st edition of Chord Chemistry, and have Solo Guitar both on old vinyl and on cd, which sounds georgeous btw !

Knowing he preferred a simple life out of the spotlight, i had no idea there were any video clips extant; i am so very glad to see that there quite a few indeed !
i've been faithfully sharing them 'round with friends heretofore unaware, one of whom is quite an accomplished Classical Guitarist of moderate fame...she is simply astounded by Ted in the 5 part Baroque Improv lesson(s). 
"A man of rare ability and talent intensely cultivated, why have i never heard of him ?"  
Hmmm...well ya see, it's like this....

ttyl,
rob

Reply with quote  #5 
I've "liked" the page.  Can you "Friend" this page?  Or maybe I already did and that's why I don't see the "friend" link.

In any case, yeah, I'm a Ted fan on FB as well.

LeonWhite

Reply with quote  #6 
Santa is busy of course, but if you wish to help him, give Barbara's book about Ted.  It is a great read!!
Every household should have one - (sorry, the election is over).
Anyway, ck out the link at the top of the page.  The $$ go to a good cause.  AND the shipping is free.

merry christmas all

Leon
maestrovert

Reply with quote  #7 
It's been awhile, BUT: Any new FB Ted fans here ?
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE