PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
rgorke

Reply with quote  #1 
So, I have been watching and rewatching this seminar Ted gave.  I can't seem to pinpoint which sheet he is referring to in this seciton.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Roger

TLerch

Reply with quote  #2 
Pretty sure the first sheet hes looking at is a page for The Look of Love, not sure if its the one in the archive but it would be a good start. Then look in the harmony archive to see if you can find one on quartal harmony.
Tim

rgorke

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Tim, I think I found it..

http://www.tedgreene.com/images/lessons/harmony/ApplicationOfHarm_ContemporaryHarmonizedScales.pdf

Also, I've been learning "Ain't Misbehaivin'" based on your YouTube video...well done!
PaulV

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi R. Gorke,
Thanks for finding that page.  But is that the page Ted is referring to in the video?   It's not exclusively about 4ths.
I know we posted some 4th chord stuff  recently, but wasn't sure what or where. 
I take another look.
We have a series of Ted's quartal harmony lessons that are being posted for the next few months.  Keep an eye on those. Some (or most) of the titles of these lesson sheets don't say "Quartal" or "4th Chords" so you guys will have to review the lessons individually to see which ones are dealing with the 4ths that you're interested. 

Reply with quote  #5 
After looking at the page I linked to, I don't think that is the right one.

I am sure there are quite a few that touch on what he is explaining. 

It is kind of interesting seeing Ted's mind work.  There is a question and as he is answering it, a flood of related information comes to his mind and it appears he never quite ties up one thing before going to another.  He wants to share so many things but never has enough time....

Thanks to everyone for keeping the site up to date and adding more and more information. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE