PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
guitarjohn

Reply with quote  #1 
If it is allowed...are we able to trade Ted DVD's with interested party's??? Barbara could you let us know???...I have about 4 DVD's of Ted playing, that are fantastic.
barbarafranklin

Reply with quote  #2 
GuitarJohn,

Absolutely!!!!
Wanting to share is the the ultimate way of expressing how much one loves Ted (or anything even). Enriching lives and spirits.

Reply with quote  #3 
I'm sure Ted would want these things to be shared. 
Perhaps it would be wise to indicate somewhere on the disc or printed material:  "To be Freely Shared, Not for Sale" -- just in case some unscrupulous and enterprising person in the future decides to try and make an easy buck (or even go into production with them) !!!
--Paul

Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks Paul for indicating the above. Sometimes I am not so worldly wise.

Reply with quote  #5 
o.k..thank you Barbara...I have 1/.Ted @ G.I.T...2/.A lesson filmed by student..shows only Ted's Left hand...3/.A Tuition DVD .."Sessions with the Stars"...4/. 2004 Vintage guitar show...if anyone is interested they can p.m me...and I'll give you my email address...I live in Australia...Barbara..I am sure that you must have these..but if not I am happy to send you a copy...The G.I.T and session with stars are not great quality...but of Great historical Value...thanks.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE