PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
LeonWhite

Reply with quote  #1 
I've been doing some research and have discovered that there are still people finding Chord Chemistry for the first time.  Some of them complain that it is difficult to 'follow' or hard to work through.  I'd prefer not to have people disappointed with the book, so please note: 

If any of you show up here, please read the first page of the book carefully. That should help clear up the book's contents.
Also, know that it is a reference book, not a method book.  Any other expectation would be mistaken.
It isn't a beginner book or a method book. After 40 years I really thought that was fairly well known, but happily, I guess, folks are still finding it for the first time.  

ALSO - the book is in print.  Any references to "if you can find it" would suggest you haven't looked at Amazon.com.  And by the way, it is available in a KINDLE edition.

I hope this helps.
Leon White
klasaine

Reply with quote  #2 
+1
I can attest that Chord Chemistry as well as Modern Chord Progressions are very available and one can even find them in better used book stores occasionally.

*Maybe a 'scan' of that first page of chord chemistry would be a good thing to have here - ?

Reply with quote  #3 
Ken,
Sure...I'd be able to provide a scan of p.1 of CC....if Leon approves...

Reply with quote  #4 

We have to respect copyrights here very carefully, and so posting the page isn't preferred. Since the book is also in guitar center and sam ashe, I think if someone is interested they should take a look. For those that have the book, and are still unsure, the first page might help.

Ted's books are not affiliated with this site in any way, and those copyright holders should receive our full cooperation. Sorry, but I'm sure everyone understands.

-Leon 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE