PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
stevie82

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi forum,

I was wondering if  "My Life with The Chord Chemist" will ever be distributed to Europe, so as to keep shipping costs down for us the other side of the water. As far as I know, the book is only available from Amazon USA, and just a bit much for myself to purchase. 

Steve
barbarafranklin

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Steve 82, 
I'm sorry about the cost.  I just finally was able to make the book available for free shipping through Amazon.  I suppose that doesn't apply to international?

Steve, I doubt the book will ever be available through another source.  Again, I am really sad about that. 
If/when I write another book (I'm still pondering many ideas, compiling notes, etc.), the "new" book will not be as large, nor as many pages. 

However, I know that doesn't do much good at the moment.  

Barbara

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for taking the time to reply, Barbara.

I will be buying the book at some point in the near future.  The shipping cost has only held me back slightly, not put me off altogether. I have all Teds books apart from yours, and i cant wait to get an insight to one of my favourite people that i never got the pleasure to meet. 

Take care

Steve
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE