PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
Deparko

Reply with quote  #1 
Greetings,

first off, huge Beatles fan and love any arrangement (especially Ted's) of Beatles tunes. I really dig In My Life and love what Bill Frisell has done:

Did Ted ever put together a lesson/arrangement on this? It just seems just a great chord melody tune.

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends,
Mark
PaulV

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Mark,
Long time..... [wave]  Hope you're doing well. Happy Thanksgiving! 
I'm just gonna pass along a big "Thank You" from so many guitarists around the world who have thoroughly enjoyed and benefited from all the audio recorded lessons with Ted that you shared with us:
http://www.tedgreene.com/audio/audio_LessonsWithMarkLevy.asp

Thanks for sharing this Bill Frisell video.
Sorry, but Ted didn't write up anything for that tune.
As you can see, we've added a "Beatles Tunes" header in the Arrangements section.
In addition to the ones listed there, we have 2 more still to write up, and then we'll be done with Ted's Fab-Four pieces.

Reply with quote  #3 
Hey Paul, yes long time but still an avid follower and supporter of TedGreene.com. My music stand is always full of Ted's lesson sheets and arrangements. Thank you so much for all the work you and the team have done. What an incredible service.  We are so lucky. It's such an incredible environment with several lifetimes of study. Looking forward to what Ted has in store for us with the Fab Four. I know he was a super huge fan. In the meantime, maybe I'll try and cop some ideas from Mr Frisell on this piece. Hope all is well with you.  Mark
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE