PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
DanSawyer

Reply with quote  #1 
In thinking about the future of this website, I'm wondering what it could become. Of course, we want it to be THE place for everyone who loves Ted Greene and his teachings. One thought that hit me is; there doesn't seem to be a place on the web for people who have interest in solo guitar. Perhaps the Forums could become a place where people interested in this type of guitar music could congregate. What do you all think?

Reply with quote  #2 

Hey Danny,

From my perspective, Ted was one of the greatest (if not the greatest) solo guitarists that have been on this planet!  (Can you tell that I am a little biased?  HA!)  Anyway, a great idea - a no brain-er.  I hope all is well with you and your family.

Ricky Katz

Angelo

Reply with quote  #3 

Hi Dan,

You sure hit on something here. When I think about great solo guitarists the names George, Lenny and Ted come out in one breath. Followed immediately with Joe Pass and Johnny Smith and Tuck Andres (sp.) !

Angelo

Reply with quote  #4 

Dan, is it true that Lenny and Ted talked about opening a school for finger style guitar?

Bob

Reply with quote  #5 

If your not familiar with the amazing George Van Eps this is a wonderful article on him. What a "beautiful mind"...

http://www.classicjazzguitar.com/articles/article.jsp?article=34

Reply with quote  #6 
Angelo, i don't remember ever hearing about that school but it would have been amazing. Knowing Lenny though, they would have needed a strict manager!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE