PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
gh1

Reply with quote  #1 
I remember seeing interest expressed here about obtaining this out of print book of Ted's.

It doesn't happen often but there is one up for sale on eBay.
Here.

_____
gh1
d0nba3r

Reply with quote  #2 
The reprinted version of Volume 2 (and also Volume 1) are readily available at Amazon.com. I don't know if the content is identical or not. You can also periodically find the original editions from independent sellers via Amazon. Good luck!
NickStasinos

Reply with quote  #3 
The contents of the reprinted  Vol. 2 is the same as the original.  Only the cover has  changed.

Nick

Reply with quote  #4 
Nick, thanks for confirming that. Now I can place my order! I have Vol 1 as well as Chord Chemistry and Modern Chord Progressions. I want to have a complete Ted-Set.
thedeathmetalleopard

Reply with quote  #5 
I also ordered Volume 2, so when that arrives i will have the quartet

I have searched, but I couldn't find out what the discrepancies are in the other reprints. I have a few friends and a students who i would like to turn on to these books, i don't want them to get a heavily edited version of CC!

Tom

klasaine

Reply with quote  #6 
I too can confirm that the 'new' versions are the same inside. In fact, I seen many re-prints throughout the years of all 4 books and I haven't noticed anything different ... other than the covers(?). I very glad that are available again.

Reply with quote  #7 
I know that my current version of Chord Chemistry doesn't seem to be any different than the older version I used to have. I am not as familiar with the MCP or the SNS Series to confirm anything about them. Your friends won't be missing anything with a contemporary copy of Chord Chemistry! I highly recommend it - I never stop learning from that book.
NickStasinos

Reply with quote  #8 
Rather than updating the cover, I wish they would add spiral binding so they would lay flat when working out of them and avoid having to add it later when the binding finally separates.  The bindings will split from heavy use, guaranteed!

Nick

Reply with quote  #9 
And what book of Ted's doesn't get heavy use??
ChemicalChords

Reply with quote  #10 
"And what book of Ted's doesn't get heavy use??"

Truer words have never been spoken.
I studied just two pages of SNS vol.1 on Maj. chord runs for almost 6 months straight no joke. But what I learned from just those two pages I use everytime I play over a Maj. change.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE