PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
RickM

Reply with quote  #1 
Can Someone tell me how to get Single Note Soloing Vol 2?

Thanks
barbarafranklin

Reply with quote  #2 
Unfortunately, there is no way of getting this rare volume unless you are lucky on ebay or just happen upon a copy.

Since the publisher seems to be reluctant, remiss, or simply doesn't care, I doubt if any new volume will be available soon, if ever.

Many of Ted's students have this book as do I, perhaps we can all connect somehow & scan the material for everyone. Under the circumstances, why not??

In the meantime, if you look in the LESSONS category under Single Line, you just might be pleasantly surprised.

Barbara

Reply with quote  #3 
I've not seen requests for vol.I, only posts about vol II,  If I'm right, how can Vol I be available but not Vol II??

Reply with quote  #4 
So, like all good guitar playing guys, I was haunting the local Craig's List for 'what's up today.'  I saw a guy who said he was moving and needed to sell some stuff, and though I am truly not in the market for another guitar (like that ever stopped me) I clicked on the thing.  He had a couple of guitars that I didn't need, but at the bottom of the ad, he had a picture of eight or nine books, which included Chord Chemistry, Modern Chord Progressions, and both Single Note Soloing books among others.  Calling him, I asked if they'd been sold.  "Not yet," he replied.  When I asked him what he was asking, he said he really didn't need them anymore, and would take $20 for them all!  Since he is a couple hours south of here, I was about to offer to pay for sending them on, but as if the deal needed to get even better - he's moving HERE tomorrow!  Oh for goodness sake, I guess if you look long enough and really mean it, you'll find all that you need.  Please don't think I am gloating, for I'm only wanting to celebrate this find with the folk that can appreciate the true value.

Thanks,
Mark
barbarafranklin

Reply with quote  #5 
Wow! Ted would have said that was kismet. Amazing.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE