PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
PaulV

Reply with quote  #1 
The new stuff is now up.  Come and get it!
Great new lessons to digest.  Post your comments to let us know what you think, what you'd like to see more of, or just to say hi.  

One note:  the Audio lesson with Kevin Griffin for April 1990 (part 2) is a review of the song "What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life."  That song was posted in the "Arrangements" section (and notated by me in the "From Students" section) a few months back, but I'm not sure if it's in the same key.  Most likely Ted brought out his lesson hand-out sheet, but certainly elaborated on things during the lesson.  Check it out.

Regarding the V-System new items.  Please post your questions to James in the Forums (go to the Harmony & Theory tab) for the benefit of everyone else.  Pretty great (and complex) stuff.

Hope you all find something worth sinking your teeth into this month.

Reply with quote  #2 
Very impressive that you have maintained and continued building this site, thanks. I hope to work out a couple more Christmas Arrangements this year and of course there are years of lessons posted. great job
PaulV

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks, Jeb!  Nice to hear from you.

Reply with quote  #4 
Hey guys,
There was a error in the file "The Mathematics of Four-Note Chords and Beyond" that was just corrected.  It had to do with the graphics at the top of page 3.  The triangle dots were not aligned properly.  The new version is correct.  If you downloaded the earlier I'd suggest to delete it and get the new one:  http://www.tedgreene.com/images/lessons/v_system/15_The_Mathematics_of_Four-Note_Chords-and-Beyond.pdf
Sorry for the confusion.

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Paul, thanks so much for the continual dedication to Ted's legacy.
PaulV

Reply with quote  #6 
Bono,
Thanks, Mate!  Hope Ted's material helps to bring out the best musician/guitarist that is within you!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE