PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
barbarafranklin

Reply with quote  #1 
Greetings and Salutations!
There is much awaiting you on TedGreene.com -  Wonderful new video, lesson material and songs to learn. 
As Always, Enjoy!
Barbara

Reply with quote  #2 
Don't miss this EPIC performance - just amazing it is.
http://www.tedgreene.com/video/tedgreene_Roccos_KansasCity.asp

Dan Sindel (your humble webmaster)
spideyguy

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for all you do! I have really enjoyed coming and finding little golden nuggets through the monthly updates! I appreciate all you do!

I very much want to learn Kansas City now!!
thedeathmetalleopard

Reply with quote  #4 
Amazing! Are there any plans to put these on the youtube channel? The video player on the site often jitters and pops for me
dsindel

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeathmetalleopard
Amazing! Are there any plans to put these on the youtube channel? The video player on the site often jitters and pops for me

Do you have a semi-fast connection (DSL or better)?
Youtube compresses the life out of the video and I am certain possess the proper streaming technology to bring video to the masses even those hindered with a modem.
I am trying to find the balance between the vid being delivered reasonably while keeping it as high quality as possible. I have Cable so the vids on the .com come over A-OK.

Dan Sindel (your humble webmaster)
thedeathmetalleopard

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsindel
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeathmetalleopard

Do you have a semi-fast connection (DSL or better)?
Youtube compresses the life out of the video and I am certain possess the proper streaming technology to bring video to the masses even those hindered with a modem.
I am trying to find the balance between the vid being delivered reasonably while keeping it as high quality as possible. I have Cable so the vids on the .com come over A-OK.

Yeah, I have a fast-ish connection, 50 mbs and consistent 10-15. It is streaming fine, the content loads faster than it plays, but it stammers forwards. The audio is most noticeable as it pops fairly constantly. The default youtube settings are pretty terrible, but you can still bypass the compression to some extent. Perhaps Vimeo instead? Thanks for all the work anyway, jittery Ted is far and away better than no Ted.
morroben

Reply with quote  #7 
I've listened to the solo on that Kansas City video about 20 times since yesterday.  Just incredible.
bishopdm

Reply with quote  #8 
What a treat for the ears!!!

Reply with quote  #9 
that made my day !

thanks
barbarafranklin

Reply with quote  #10 
Yay! It makes me so happy when what I chose to post makes many others so happy!  Thanks for letting me know. Barbara

Reply with quote  #11 
What an amazing material!!
It's incredible to not only hear but also see Ted playing with a singer; the level of interaction that he shows is fantastic.

... what about the sliding right-hand taping that Ted plays around the middle of "I've Grown Accustomed"? He plays the bass note with his right hand and then slides up to the next chord! First time I hear him use this technique.

Thanks for posting this!
Kind regards,

Pedro

MikeT

Reply with quote  #12 
thanks so much dan and barbara for the kansas city vid.
Oh man, can't stop listen to Ted's solo part, this is so good! And just the ending alone is amazing!!
I'm running out of exclamation marks..., so: thank you, thank you, thank you Ted!
barbarafranklin

Reply with quote  #13 
Okay the new video of Ted and Cathy  is now posted on Youtube, on The TedGreene Archives place.

- Kansas City
- I've Grown Accustomed..

I don't know if these links worked or not though. I hope so.

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbarafranklin
Okay the new video of Ted and Cathy  is now posted on Youtube, on The TedGreene Archives place.

- Kansas City
- I've Grown Accustomed..

I don't know if these links worked or not though. I hope so.

To echo my comment on Facebook "Thank You!". I really appreciate the effort from all involved. Ted can suuuure play that guitar.
barbarafranklin

Reply with quote  #15 
 thedeathmetalleopard,

You are very welcome. How surprising to see that "that's you" on FB.  The name you chose for the Forums here implies a totally different visual.  Of course, I don't look anything like Bugs Bunny!  

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE