PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
barbarafranklin

Reply with quote  #1 
New lessons and the finale of Ted's '03 seminar at Calif. Vintage Guitar await you this day.  As always, Enjoy! Barbara

http://www.tedgreene.com/news/default.asp

Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks Barbara. Love what I've seen of this seminar so far. On a slightly related topic, the Blonde Guild Ted is playing in these clips, does anyone know if the pickup on that is the one referred to as the 'Mickey Mouse' pickup? I've heard some negative talk of them, but Ted's tone and playing on this particular seminar with that Guild is probably my favourite of all. There's a 66 here in Oz I've had my eyes on that has the same pickup.
Cheers.

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi there,

Thanks again for the seminar videos, I love watching them.

Btw, at the end of the final Ted is about to get out a tele and play a tune... was that not recorded?

Ah well, I'm very grateful for all the videos you have here!

take care

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Led, I'm not sure if those pickups are the 'Mickey Mouse' ones, but I do remember Ted mentioning that he loved those pickups even tho most others didn't. Led, Td had the amazing ability to make ANY guitar he played sound beautiful.

Hi Dave, The song Ted plays at the very end is "Embraceable You" and it's already in the video section of the website. Scroll down a bit - It's listed under Calif. Vintage Guitar (no date) - there are three songs listed, that is no.3

I'm sorry about leaving that off, I didn't know until after it was posted.  I guess Dan thought it redundant to post it twice but I realize that many others have no idea that it's already posted because it was a long time ago.

Best to you both, Barbara

Maybe we can add it back on? or something? Dan?

Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbarafranklin

Hi Dave, The song Ted plays at the very end is "Embraceable You" and it's already in the video section of the website. Scroll down a bit - It's listed under Calif. Vintage Guitar (no date) - there are three songs listed, that is no.3

I'm sorry about leaving that off, I didn't know until after it was posted.  I guess Dan thought it redundant to post it twice but I realize that many others have no idea that it's already posted because it was a long time ago.

Best to you both, Barbara

Maybe we can add it back on? or something? Dan?

Ah, cool. Thanks for the info.

Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks Barbara.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE