PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
pbellora

Reply with quote  #1 

Hello!
I just posted another video of me playing one of the absolutely gorgeous arrangements that are so kindly shared in the amazing forum. I truly appreciate all the work that is put in sharing all these wonderful PDFs!

I hope you like it, and thanks for watching!

PaulV

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Pedro,
Thank you for sharing this video.  It's great to have more of Ted's written solos brought to life like this.
I have one comment, if you don't mind:  your performance is executed wonderfully - precisely and accurately.  The style you have chosen is that of a more "bouncy, punchy" staccato approach to the piece.
One thing that has always attracted me to Ted's playing is that he really makes every chord sustain, ring, and sing. I think it is one of the keys to his beautiful sound.
I found myself wanting to hear the chords on your lush, low-tuned guitar sustain and sing more...really let all the voices be heard.  
But that's just my opinion.  The staccato version works well too.
Thanks again, and keep them coming! 

Reply with quote  #3 

Paul,
thanks a lot for your message!!

I agree with what you say and it's completely true that these arrangements work best with each chord ringing and singing. I wanted to make this video different from the others, having more of a "driving" rhytmic feel, but what you say is completely true and I truly appreciate your feedback! I'll have it in mind for the next videos!

As always, it's a pleasure to be a part of this forum.
Thanks!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE