PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
PaulV

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey guys,
The March Newsletter (2012) is now up with all the new items.

We've posted all of Ted's "Roadmaps" in the "Other" section, and his 'advanced' arrangement of Bluesette.  And Water Music is a new addition to give you a touch of the classical this month.

Also, check out the new version of the page on The 7#9 scale in the "Single-Note" section...I think you'll find it more digestible with the newly added translation page.

For the pages on "Moods & Feelings" keep in mind that these are from Ted's personal music studies and were meant for him.  So, as with the page on "Solo Guitar Strategies", remember that he was being very cryptic, as they were just reminders for him.

Hope you find something that you can dig your teeth into this month!

Reply with quote  #2 

Hi, great lessons this month. I've been busy moving to a new apartment, so I have not been able to play much guitar. Now I'm finally ready for some serious practicing.

Thanks again for all the incredible work you put into this site.

PaulV

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Anders,
Thanks!  Glad you're enjoying the material.  We're trying to cover a lot of areas with all of Ted's lessons, but if there's anything in particular or in general that you'd like more of, please let me know.

Reply with quote  #4 

Hi Paul,

You guys are doing a great job covering different levels and styles. From very basic to super advanced stuff, so thereĀ“s something for everyone.

Me personally, I can not get enough of the blues progressions and studies.

I'm also trying to work on my "walking bass line comping". Did Ted wrote any specific lessons about that?

Thanks again!

Anders.

PaulV

Reply with quote  #5 
Anders,
Yeah, Ted's got some more pages on blues and some for walking bass blues.  We'll get them up over the next few months....it's too late for the April Newsletter, so they'll start in May.  Thanks for the feedback.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE