PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
createdaily

Reply with quote  #1 
I'm at school and none of the pdf's will open for me. All the lessons under everything other category will open for me except the chord studies lessons, all that happens is that adobe reader opens up and a blank page shows up on the screen. I'm really curious as to whats in these lessons, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for making all of this available, it is a truly great resource. I know this is more of a technical question but hopefully someone can help me out. Thanks again,
Ben
bishopdm

Reply with quote  #2 
Have you tried opening them all, or just one or two?  I picked one at random and it opened fine for me.

Reply with quote  #3 

I have this problem as well.Not being a computor buff I'll try and explain it as best I can.When the lesson page shows up at the bottom I found by clicking on to it the Adobe PDF window appears at its side with the icon in the middle of it-by clicking onto this the PDF appears allowing you to read it and print it off should you want to.Hope this helps.Peter

PaulV

Reply with quote  #4 
Try this: 
Go to the "Chord Studies" section
If you do a left click on the "download" link, that file will want to open in Adobe.  If you have problems with that, then try the next step.

Go to the "Chord Studies"
Do a RIGHT click on the "download" link.  This will reveal a drop-down list.  Select "Save Link As..." then decide where you want to save the file.
After it is finished saving, try opening the file with a double-click (left-clicks)
If it is opening as a blank page then something is corrupted.

I have no problems opening any of the "Chord Studies" files.
Hmmmm.....

Good luck!
--Paul

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE