PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
countandduke

Reply with quote  #1 
So I took one of the Blues Lessons that Ted gave and entered it into Guitar Pro so I could hear how it sounds.  It's a fantastic way to hear those big chords played at the right tempo.  I wonder if anyone else would like this file?  I plan on doing more of Ted's exercises and songs in this format and would be more than happy to share the files as long as I have your consent Barbara.  I can send the files directly to you or someone you designate.

Chris

PS  Guitar Pro is a pretty cool program and can import powertab files (among others) too.

countandduke

Reply with quote  #2 
Barbara, I have been asked to share one of my Guitar Pro files that I made up from one of Ted's sheets.  Do I have your permission to share it?

Thanks,

Chris

barbarafranklin

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Chris,  I'm not sure what Guitar Pro is, I'm guessing it's some sort of synthetic reproduction?   I don't see any harm in sharing it.  Barbara

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Barbara:

Yes, it's s program that one can type in notes and/or tablature (or chord sheets like Ted's) and hear how it "should" sound. 

Thanks so much.

Take care.

Chris

LeonWhite

Reply with quote  #5 
Chris, we did some Guitar Pro files very early on the site, putting them into camtasia video's.  Guitar pro 5 has some notation challenges that they're working on, as I discovered doing a Ted transcription, so just beware of that.  GP 6 is due to be released soon.  Anyway, I'd say Go for it as I use it all the time. Paul and the guys use other tools for notation visual control, but I like GP because of its various file outputs and inputs.  What it will NOT do, is Ted's style of diagrams, which is a bit of a drag.  That's where Paul's stuff is so incredible. 
Good luck
L
countandduke

Reply with quote  #6 
I like GP because I can type in tab or notes and it will allow me to hear how Ted's chord sheets would sound if I play them correctly. 

Thanks.

Chris

sambrooker

Reply with quote  #7 
Hi guys,
I would really appreciate it if I could have a link to these chord sheets converted into guitar pro.
Thanks
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE