PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
markjens

Reply with quote  #16 
A great example of a ripple effect from the heart.  There are teachers, and then there are those who change your life.  I had a college professor who forever changed my attitude toward education.  At sixteen, I began college.  I was there because my father wanted me to have a degree.  At 25, I was there because I wanted to try again, but after meeting this instructor, he taught me to love the pursuit of excellence, and I've never been the same again.  I have, at times, suffered with that 'perfectionist' type syndrome, but I try to keep it in check.  Musically, look at the lineage that has been established in Ted Greene's life.  He was influenced by many,but look at who caused change in him, and then at the lives he changed and it goes on and on.  I am thankful to have been caught up in that ripple effect, for it has surely changed my attitude toward music and my playing.  I so appreciate all of the effort being made here to continue this, and thank you and happy holidays to all of you who have gone above and beyond to make this site a love note to (and from) the teachings of Ted Greene. Thank you all!

Mark

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE