PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
kontiki

Reply with quote  #16 
Paul,
I hate to tell you this now, but in measure seven (where you made the correction) it should be a D7 and not an Ab7.

Reply with quote  #17 
Mike,
Thanks for catching that error...a cut 'n paste job that I didn't fix.
The new updated version is now uploaded
http://www.tedgreene.com/images/lessons/harmony/Reharmonization_SubstitutionsAndCounterlines_1981-10-24.pdf

Reply with quote  #18 
I feel almost guilty for never posting before now, but I suppose in the spirit of Christmas, I feel compelled to. My name is Ray and I'm a player and teacher from Georgia. Tim they are absolutely right, with your help I learned my first Ted Greene sheet Blues in G, I play it almost everytime I pick up my guitar. I am so grateful to all of the people that have made this website possible, it will remain an inspiration to anyone who ever has picked up an instrument.I have decided to begin to contribute monthly, its the least I can do to those who will continually further the musicianship of us all.
TLerch

Reply with quote  #19 
Hi Ray,
glad you decided to post and say hi. and thank you very much for contributing to the continuation of this site.
Merry Merry and Happy Happy to everyone in TG Land
Tim

PaulV

Reply with quote  #20 
Hi Ray,
Thanks for posting your comments....always welcome!
And of course thanks for your contributions to keep this site healthy.
We're interested in everyone's comments about the material that we post each month.  Tell us what you like, find helpful, what you'd like more of...or whatever. 
I just finished sending all the January stuff to Dan to upload.  I hope you enjoy what we've prepared.
Happy New Year to all!

Reply with quote  #21 
Just a bit of trivia:  the forums AVERAGE over 35,000 page views per month, and we have now passed 1600 registered users. (And there are thousands unregistered of course).   Yea!

It helps to know how many are dialed into Ted.  How about letting us see or hear you guys playing?  Beginners would be of particular interest to me to see where you all are starting, but everyone is welcome.

When studying with Ted he was pretty forgiving about alot of things, but if you weren't working on the material, eventually he would guilt you about it 
I bet a bunch of you if not most of you have some good stuff to share.  And you must all realize that you are in a very, unhappily, small club of players that are into solo guitar (although we hope we're growing it).  Let me know your thoughts.
And thanks to everyone.

Leon
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE