PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
dsindel

Reply with quote  #1 
Friends, the Dec updates are ready for you. As always lots of amazing lesson sheets. Check this months NEWSLETTER for all the details. ~Dan
http://www.tedgreene.com/

Dan Sindel (your humble webmaster)
TLerch

Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks guys, the new stuff is great. Many sincere thanks to all who worked hard to provide new lessons and keep Ted's musical legacy alive.It's always a pleasure to get the rush of excitement when a new newsletter comes out with new material to work on.
Since i spend so  much time playing  gigs and teaching it really helps me to get new stuff to work on just for myself to rekindle the flames of musical excitement.
all the best
 Tim

LeonWhite

Reply with quote  #3 
And another note - forum membership passed the 1500 mark in November.  Slow and steady growth - thanks to all who contribute.

L
PaulV

Reply with quote  #4 
Hey Tim,
Glad you enjoy the new material.  I really like the "Reharmonization, Substitutions, and Counterlines" page.
Any chance of you recording a YouTube video of Ted's "Blues in E" that was just posted in the Blues section?  That's right up your alley, and I'm sure you would do an awesome job of it.

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Folks:

I realize the pdf file on "Intervals" in the December Newsletter is quite large.  If anyone would like the transcribed pages without Ted's original scanned pages (which are the reason the file is so large), please email me privately (bishopdm@cox.net) and I'll be happy to send it to you.

Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Paul,
 I'll give it a try if I can carve out a bit of time to make the vid. Your comp of it looks great and reads down very nicely. thanks
 Tim

jazzuki

Reply with quote  #7 

Thanks to all you guys for your efforts and all the wonderful stuff presented in this months Newsletter-Ted & Barbara would have been proud of you. To the "humble webmaster" this is truly a  labour of love.Having just read and digested "Ideal Qualities in  Student" I have just realised how many I have yet to attain.

Anders

Reply with quote  #8 
This is my first post, and I want to thank you all for the amazing work you put into this site. Great stuff this month, and a big thank you for transcribing Ted´s lessons and words of wisdom. I had a very hard time reading his handwriting.

All the best!
Anders

PaulV

Reply with quote  #9 
Hi Anders,
Welcome and thank you for the feedback.  The transcriptions are intended to help read Ted's material, and it makes us feel good to know that we're doing just that!

Reply with quote  #10 
Paul, as you suggested, I have just completed a video of Ted's Blues in E and as it's uploading to youtube, I was wondering where I should post it. I think the from students would be a good guess, what do you think?
Tim

PaulV

Reply with quote  #11 
Tim,
Yes, a link to YouTube in the "From Ted's Students" part of the Forums would be a good spot.
Looking forward to hearing it.  Love your playing and tone.
Thanks so much!

Reply with quote  #12 
Ok
There is now a link to this video in the from students section.
Enjoy
Tim

LeonWhite

Reply with quote  #13 
Thanks Tim for all that work!!

-Leon
TLerch

Reply with quote  #14 
You are welcome Leon, but you know, it doesn't feel like work when you get to do what you love.; )
Tim

PaulV

Reply with quote  #15 
Well Tim, if that doesn't feel like "work" then we hope you will do more of these in the future.  They really help to bring the lesson pages to life.

On another note, there was a small typo in the page I recently uploaded on
"Reharmonization, Substitutions, and Counterlines" which now has been replaced with the corrected version.
Go here:  http://www.tedgreene.com/images/lessons/harmony/Reharmonization_SubstitutionsAndCounterlines_1981-10-24.pdf

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE