PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
PaulV

Reply with quote  #1 

Time again to check the NEWS section of the website:  the August 2011 Newsletter is ready!

We've got a couple of new video clips of Ted giving a seminar that you'll really enjoy.

Ted's arrangement of Angel Eyes is now in the "Tunes" section, and my compilation page (notation combined with Ted's diagrams) is in the "From Students" section.

In the Blues/Jazz section we've added Ted's Minor Blues, which you can also find a notated version in the "From Students" section.

And let's not forget the 4 pages on Whole-Tone Sounds in the "Harmony" section.

Hope you all find this material stimulating and inspiring.
--Paul

Reply with quote  #2 
Thank you, thank you, thank you Paul. I don't know what I' d do without you! You are such a very special person in so many ways. That peace and joy live inside you is quite evident. Everyone that visits the site benefits from your efforts.
My gratitude knows no end. Barbara

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for all the great new stuff this month, Barbara, Paul, and My Hero, Steve Herberman! Hope you get "back" in the saddle soon, Barbara!!
andybrown

Reply with quote  #4 
Wow! As always, thanks to everyone that made watching those new videos possible, and thanks to Paul for his tireless work with Ted's arrangements. To see the amount of material that is available, in terms of video, tunes, studies, performances, its truly amazing. I still remember one of the first things I looked for when I got this new crazy invention called "the internet" was Ted Greene and there was nothing! 

All I can say is thank you. To have a half hour of Ted talking about tone and touch...priceless! 
DanSawyer

Reply with quote  #5 
I just viewed part 2 of the latest video from Boulevard Music (correct spelling). I'm always struck by Ted's ability to speak and converse while playing the most complex progressions… improvising them actually. Thanks Paul and Barbara for continuing to make this a great place. Barb, I hope you feel better soon.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE