PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
tedandbarbaraare1

Reply with quote  #31 
Hello tahobrian5,  Thank you for your offer.  I can't speak for others here in wonderful TG land, however, I would be eternally grateful beyond words for being able to study your transcription of Ted's baroque playing.  I thank you in advance for your efforts and wish and and your loved ones the very best of good health, happiness, success, prosperity and more time to follow your passions about Ted's playing. 

Reply with quote  #32 
Thanks a bunch. I’m glad to hear someone is interested as well. I went back and reviewed what I have so far. I’m a bit divided about whether to post what I have or to wait until it’s farther along. I do jump around a bit to parts that I’m most interested but it is all referencing the elapsed time on the YouTube. I suppose I should just scan and post what I have as I’m not sure when I will get to cleaning it up. I have been madly studying a bunch of different areas to try to build up the required background to approach this type of playing. There is so much to study! Okay I have convinced myself. I will scan what I have and start a new thread.
PaulV

Reply with quote  #33 
Hi Brian,
It might good if we could include your work in our "Transcriptions" section.
http://tedgreene.com/transcriptions/default.asp

It would be more accessible to people in the long-term, instead of becoming buried over time in the Forums.

Send me what you have and we'll talk about posting it.
Or if you want to wait until you've finished, that's fine too.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE