PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
tedandbarbaraare1

Reply with quote  #16 
Welcome.  How exciting hearing about transcripts of Ted's music.   Are you referring to transcripts you have done from Ted's solo guitar album, or seminars? Or, what other sources? I am sure all here in TG land would love to see what you've transcribed, and while I am not a moderator here, I am thinking they would approve your posting them and then they could place in the right area of TG land.  Also, would love to hear about your touring experiences unless it's confidential information.   Thanks. 

Let's discuss....

Thanks, again. 

TABR1

P.S.  Best wishes to you and your wife, and the newbie (of course) on your expected new birth. 

Reply with quote  #17 
Thanks! I've been working off transcriptions off this site. I feel like a slacker since I don't have time do it all myself but it's enough work just learning and memorizing the material! I am going to start charting Eleanor Rigby, TGs arrangement from one of his master classes. I play that now with one of my trios and I'd like to get a intro and outro using TGs ideas.

And again, everyone should have a tele!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE