PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
LeonWhite

Reply with quote  #1 
It kills me to do this, but after all these years I'm parting with some Parts from Ted's stash of the bizarre and wonderful. 

Pickups, pick guards, pickup covers, a lot of cool if fun stuff.  And some of it is pricey, but not all of it.  Needs must.  They all work unless noted otherwise.

There are some Vintage tele bridge pups - the wonderful blackguards (pricey, but these are the ones Ted put away for himself-the best of the best I'd say).  Also some oddities that may deserve their own newsletter:

- A pair of Jaguar pickups (!?)
- Several Strats of different era's - some pre 63, a set of 3 gray bottoms pups. Some beat up.
- Music Master pups from the '50s I'd guess. (MM were strats with flat poles, I'm told)

- Pickguards for tele's new, old, modified
- Melody maker single pickup pickguard with pickup cover (no pickup) (TED had many melody makers early in his experiments).

- Guild Humbuckers (3 ?!)

-One Gibson Humbuck labelled by Ted himself as "Neck" (not old probably, but who knows. NOT a PAF).

Too much to list, but much more including an archtop de'armond floating pup). 

If interested or looking for something in particular, shoot me a PM.

I hope something you wants find a home.

Leon
pgarrettson

Reply with quote  #2 
So happy to see this, am very interested in the tele pickguard, perhaps the neck pickup as well if you'd be so kind as to provide an asking price. PM is fine
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE