PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
e_del

Reply with quote  #1 

hello everybody, 

I hope some of you is using the "Ted Chemist" font to write Ted-style diagrams... Haven't heard anyone complaining, so I presume it works (or nobody cares.. haha)

Anyway: I'm here because I just set up a website with youtube video loops (http://www.learnbyexample.it) dedicated to the guitarist that want to "steal with the eyes" particular arrangements, from existing material published on youtube...

Could a page dedicated to Ted Greene be missing? [smile]

If you have suggestions about good videos of him, or anyone playing his arrangements, that show well the fingerings, I'd love to set a dedicated page.

If there was also the PDF with that particular arrangement, it could accompany the loops...

Please have a peek and give suggestions/critiques, here or on the facebook suport page. It's all free, I'm doing this mainly for myself, and anyone interested, at the moment...

Let me know, cheers!

dylkerslake_eire

Reply with quote  #2 
Wow this is a really great resource, I look forward to seeing it populated with videos, if I have any suggested Youtube videos, is there a way to submit them for review/ contact you?
Regards

Dyl
e_del

Reply with quote  #3 

sure!

You can replay here to this message (I get notifications) or even better post on the the dedicated facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/JazzByExample

In case I can also indicate how to make the loop by yourself... a bit more tricky, but not impossible! [wink]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE