PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Thomas_james

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone could help me break down Mr. Greenes lessons into "styles"? What I mean by this is "these few triad lessons would be good to apply to country" or "these scale sequences or melodies would be good for blues". With the wealth of great information here it is very easy for me to become overwhelmed or lost as to how to best apply something musically. I think if I could see lessons broken down into "styles" for the lack of a better word, I would be able to apply & enrich my music. Let alone understand much more of the wonderful knowledge here. I thank you all in advance. May your holidays be merry
kontiki

Reply with quote  #2 
Hello,  You probably would get more replies if you ask about a specific sheet(s) (or specific style), instead of everything at once, and then people could then give their opinions on how to apply the material to a specific style(s).

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you for your reply!

I guess a better question would be anyone have advice on applying triads to country. Or using triads as a base for single note lines in a country feel? Thanks you all in advance!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE