PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
jseaberry

Reply with quote  #1 
Steve Herberman has started posting compositions and other stuff for sale if you are interested.

https://steveherberman.com/store
tedandbarbaraare1

Reply with quote  #2 
Steve's transcript of GVE's "Once In a While" is of such excellence, grandeur, and beauty as to inspire great admiration and awe.    Get it while you can. :-)   Both TG and GVE are smiling down from above at this transcript. 

Reply with quote  #3 
I know its late notice, but I just got this info from Steve. He will be doing a Master performance at the Artisan Guitar Show this weekend in Harrisburg, Pa. I'm gonna go there and see if I can sit in with him. Can anyone else make it?

https://artisanguitarshow.com/?mc_cid=1f1f87a432&mc_eid=df04129903
barbaralovedcats

Reply with quote  #4 
James...Well?  Did you sit in?  If so, what tune or tunes did you play?   I presume you've heard the duets CD by Steve H and Steve Abshire titled "Just Friends"?    I think that CD is the only released guitar duet CD in which Steve H has been involved. 

Thanks in advance for any update!   Maybe a Youtube will surface? 

jseaberry

Reply with quote  #5 
I got to sit in with Steve and we played "Stella" and it was an absolutely outstanding experience. Steve is SOOOO good. He played a duo gig with Ted Ludwig, another great player. I also got to meet Sean McGowan, Ed Laub, and Jimmy Bruno. Jimmy and Steve played some great duos at the Bill Comins table, and I know those were taped and when they turn up online, I will let you know!! Jimmy Bruno just posted a video about the show: 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE