PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
Michel

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello,

When I make a donation for the site, it is to thank all the members who devote themselves to offer us numerous work tracks, and to help pay the hosting of the site.

This site is wonderful and I am happy to be able to contribute. I hope that many of us participate, he deserves it.

Too bad the activity is weak.

Sincerely,

Michel [wave]

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Michel,
Thanks for your thanks and support of this site.  Yes, Ted does deserve more recognition for the lifetime of work he devoted to teaching and creating his lesson pages and arrangements. 
We are thrilled that we have this site by which we can share this with all of you.
I'm sure Ted would have wanted the site to be free for anyone looking to improve his playing. That was the spirit in which he lived.

Almost all of the new material each month is prepared by me for the Newsletters.  However, I don't take one penny of the donations.  And neither do those others who contribute their transcriptions, lesson recordings, articles, etc. 
This site is a labor of love.  Yet the donations keep the site running.  And, as you may have seen in a recent Forums post by Leon White, we are in need of a major overhaul of the site.  This will cost about $5,000.  So, anything you can contribute is greatly appreciated.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE