PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Mark Oswald
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi everyone.
I've had a bootleg copy of the "Session with the Stars" video for some time, and have been wondering if anyone is in possession of the lesson material that Ted refers to and everyone is reading.

It would be a lot of fun to watch the video (now transferred to DVD) and follow along.  I'll even put on a cool shirt from circa 1978 and some sunglasses so I fit in. 
Sadly I won't be able to replicate the hairstyles.  :-)
Paul Vachon
Reply with quote  #2 

Hi Mark,

I never saw the "Sessions with the Stars" video of Ted. Is it still available anywhere?  If so, I'd be glad to purchase a copy.  If not, would it be possible to optain a copy of your DVD?  Please contact me off-line if this is doable.

Thanks!

--Paul

Mark Oswald
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Paul,
I actually don't believe it was ever available for purchase officially. If it was - maybe it was only for a brief period of time. My guess is that the video project got cancelled for some reason, but bootleg copies managed to circulate. Mine isn't a very good copy, but still enjoyable enough. If this is one of the DVDs that is planned for "release" from the kind leaders of this community, then I would think that they'll have a better copy that would be worth the wait. Also, I'm in the midst of moving across the country and my copy is in a storage box right now. Can anyone shed some light on the history of this video project??
guitarcarl

Reply with quote  #4 

Hello all,

Here is an image of the cover of the Session With the Stars video. Someone was very kind to send it to me a while back and I have saved it ever since as a treasured picture associated with Ted. I do not have the music that came with the video, but if I can come across it, I will be sure to post that as well. I did mention it to Ted during a lesson in early 05, and he stated that he did still have the handout that he produced for the video somewhere in his apartment.

Kindest regards, Carl

Attached Images
jpeg Ted's_Video_Box_Cover.jpg (188.01 KB, 246 views)

PaulV

Reply with quote  #5 

Barbara or Leon: any possibility of those hand-out sheets for "Sessions with the Stars" video being made available? Thanks!

Reply with quote  #6 
So far, i don't think anyone has found a copy.

Reply with quote  #7 

I've been looking for that handout for over a year. I love the video. A young Ted moving at warp speed. His playing is razor sharp! He covers a lot of material in this seminar. It's a "must have" for fans of Ted. I hope someday someone finds the handouts.

P.S. This video is one of the few tapes of himself that Ted kept. There were only six. They were kept in a video box labeled with Ted's handwriting,

"6 longer? good tapes of Ted".

Reply with quote  #8 
SESSION WITH THE STARS DVD - I have a copy transfered from VHS. I don't have the music, but I have the film on DVD if anyone wants to trade.

M.I. CLINIC MAY 2005 - No one seems to have this but me.... at least as far as I can tell. This is 1st gen. and is perfect looking and sounding.

OVER 300 Pages of Ted lessons - I have this as well... maybe more pages, I am not sure. There is a whole lot!!

I am very interested in trading these for anything I don't have.

rglasband@adelphia.net

FattQ

Reply with quote  #9 

Hi Rich1969,

For us who were not fortunate enough to study under Ted, is there anyway we can get those videos and pages from you(pay some fee via PayPal)?

Fatt.

JimBachman

Reply with quote  #10 
I have a bootleg copy that I posted on youtube type in Jambach49 and it should come up. I also have the hand outs that Ted gave out for the video. You can download them at Bachmansmusicstudio.com. Let me know if you have any trouble.

I also have a ton of his material.

Jim
Anders

Reply with quote  #11 
Jim,
this is awesome! thanks a lot for the youtube link, and the pdf handout.

/Anders
Keith

Reply with quote  #12 
Hi Jim,
Wow! This is really great stuff.
Thanks!
Keith
klasaine

Reply with quote  #13 
youtube link, where?

Thanks in advance, - KL 

Reply with quote  #14 
I found it at:

PaulV

Reply with quote  #15 
Anyone who wants a good copy of the handout sheets can PM me.

Quick Navigation:

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE