PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
MikeT

Reply with quote  #16 
Thanks so much!!!!

Does someone have the direct link to the video files? I would like to save them locally.

Best wishes to all board members!

P.S.: I was able to get the files from the Browser cache. I hope Ted can feel my gratitude somewhere up there, I think I never learned as much as from all these lessons and books of him...
Stephen_Bridgland

Reply with quote  #17 
Thanks for the advice guitslim. I'll give that a try tonight!

Thanks to everyone!

Stephen
skotrock

Reply with quote  #18 
Hey Jazzfolk- that was a very cool article- thanks for sharing!
jazzfolk

Reply with quote  #19 
My pleasure I'm glad you enjoyed the article.

Best,
Steve Herberman

Reply with quote  #20 
Hi Barbara;

Thanks so much for all that you are doing in keeping Ted's work fresh and alive.
I first purchased Ted's books in the early '70s starting with Chord Chemistry - later purchased all of his books... Although I had never met Ted, I always felt that I did know him because of the influence he had on my study of the guitar.
Again, thanks so much.

John M.
LeonWhite

Reply with quote  #21 
if you let it run once to the end, you'll find the file, nicely named, in your computer's temporary cache for internet files.  You can save that file locally (ends in .flv).

L
ClaytonL

Reply with quote  #22 
I know its an old post, and it probably doesn't matter anymore, but I saved the files too. Maybe someone else will? Who knows, maybe this will be a pointless post. Anyways, heres a direct link to the first video file, I assume you can guess the rest

http://tedgreene.com/video/ted_BaroqueLesson_part1.flv
barbarafranklin

Reply with quote  #23 
Happy Holidays to all!  Our most invaluable Dan Sindel has posted Ted's lesson on "Little Drummer Boy" on our new Youtube archive site for your enjoyment.  I don't know how to provide the link but most likely Dan will jump in with that info.   Thank you Dan, for everything!  Barbara

Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Happy Holidays to all!  Our most invaluable Dan Sindel has posted Ted's lesson on "Little Drummer Boy" on our new Youtube archive site for your enjoyment.  I don't know how to provide the link but most likely Dan will jump in with that info.   Thank you Dan, for everything!  Barbara

Barbara, you are welcome and to all...
Please see new post for links...
http://forums.tedgreene.com/post?id=4067505

Dan Sindel (your humble webmaster)
sevenstringer

Reply with quote  #25 
It's so nice to re-read Barbara's words about the Baroque video I sent her back in 2008. Also nice to read the many very nice comments. I'm so glad Ted encouraged me to rent a video camera to capture his amazing and extraordinary Baroque style improvising. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE