PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
TLerch

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi Ted People.
For the last few years I have been posting solo guitar videos on Youtube and Facebook. Many have asked me if i would compile some of my most popular videos into an Audio only CD. I have finally gotten that done and its now available at http://www.timlerch.com. The compilation is 17 tunes in high quality Audio. here is a snippet.

for my Ted friends I'd like to make it available for free.
if you want to download the music send me a note and let me know what your email address is. (either from my website on here in a private message) and I'll send you the link.
all the best
 Tim

here is the song list

Attached Files
pdf Tim_Lerch_Solo_Guitar_Song_List.pdf (35.50 KB, 41 views)

tedandbarbaraare1

Reply with quote  #2 
Tim,  I didn't realize you were an Old Cow Hand.     Very beautiful playing.  

I suggest that people here in TG land consider getting along little doggie and moseying over to jazzguitarsociety.com and buying a copy of your incredibly powerful / effective instruction on your video lesson with great pdf material called The Art of Two Note Accompaniment.   And, your articles in the eMagazine fingerstylejournal.com dealing with some of your lessons from Ted are not to be missed.    And, no sirree,  I do not get a commission for mentioning any of this.

Thanks, TL.

Reply with quote  #3 
I just finished listening to this entire album.  Fantastic, Tim!
Of course I've heard all of these (except "Very Early") on YouTube, as I subscribe to Tim's channel.
I love this stuff.  Tim is one of the best for solo guitar. "She's a Woman" is a lot of fun, and I especially like "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry."
One thing: on "'Round Midnight" the sound cuts out for a few seconds near the end.  I'm assuming you did this edit because of something going on in the video.
These are .aif files, so the quality is excellent - no compression.
Thanks for sharing these, Tim.  And looking forward to more!

Reply with quote  #4 
Arrrgh, thank you Paul for some reason that weird silence appeared and I didn't catch it.   A new mix of Round Midnight is now in the drop box folder so you can go grab it. thank you for sharing your thoughts and being so supportive of my work,
all the best
 Tim
TLerch

Reply with quote  #5 
Oh and by the way Volume two is almost finished (I had more of these than I thought!! )
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE