PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
TLerch

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi Ted friends,
 I compiled a Youtube Playlist of all of the Ted Lesson Videos that I have made plus a few other TG related vids. all of the pages are in the archives.
here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG2fN6w7BwnBZAhLSMVSPfcS7eIKcKlaP

enjoy.
all the best
Tim
tedandbarbaraare1

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Tim

That material you pointed out is truly the product of some incredible know-how for, and a beautiful love affair with, Ted's artistry.  Speaking of artistry, I have found your masterclass at jazz guitar society titled something like "The  Art of Two Note Accompaniment " to be the most meaningful, significant and profound entry in all of the guitar literature as far as this particular and very specific topic / subject is concerned.  I am comparing your Two Note Accompaniment masterclass with Lorne Lofsky's materials, Howard Morgen's materials, Jody Fisher's materials and even the materials covered by Ted on the subject in CC on the same subject.   Even the book Visions by Stephen Anderson and also the excerpt offering on Lenny's approach by Bob which he generously offered to anybody here in TG land for free - just no comparison as far as I am concerned. And this is important e.g. this is only my opinion and mileage varies.  However, even with that being a fair general rule, I would give you my vote and say that the electoral college would also, if there were to be only one such class on essence tones that anybody could take with them into the wood shed, and then subsequently the band stand, for the remainder of their lives.  Are you sure you didn't coax Ed Bickert out of retirement to get those gorgeous harmonies and that not-of-this-world tone on the above mentioned masterclass of yours at jazzguitarsociety.com

Tim, you humbly once mentioned that you feel that you've been swimming in the shallow end of Ted's pool for a long time, but I believe, in my heart, that you have your own very deep pool. And the only way I'll ever get down to some of the depths of your own pool, or Ted's for that matter, is if the life guard never comes back on duty. 

Thanks for your very hip offerings related to Theodore.  

Reply with quote  #3 
Great idea to put these all together. 
We really love it when you review Ted's lessons or arrangements.  It brings them to life and makes them more approachable.
Your insights, tips, and thoughts for practical application are very helpful.
Thanks, Tim!

Reply with quote  #4 
Hey Tim, thanks a lot for these youtube lessons, I had not heard your series before, so i've got a sneaky youtube window open while in work - can't wait to get on home and play along with some these. Great work!
Regards,
Dyl
TLerch

Reply with quote  #5 
thanks guys, your support and ecouragement is appreciated.
all the best
 Tim
bclark

Reply with quote  #6 
I have really enjoyed Tim's teaching videos for some time, and was fortunate enough to see him play as a member of Pearl Django this summer.  Thanks for the inspiration!
-Brian
Michel

Reply with quote  #7 
Hi Tim,

Thank you for your work. It's super for work in the spirit of Ted Greene. A lot of work and pleasure.

Michel

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE