PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
allstarrr

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello all, I recently came into possession of a 1st edition copy of MCP. I verified that through the Ted Greene Book Editions by Dale Zdenek website. It said there were 10,000 copies printed which is a lot, but I couldn't find any advertised online. I wondered if this is a scarce item and perhaps of some value, and something that warrants some care? I was thinking of buying a new copy to preserve this 1st edition which is in very good condition, but if it's not anything special I'll just use it. Does anyone have any insights about the rarity and value of one of these?

Thanks!
LeonWhite

Reply with quote  #2 
This must be the "Home and Garden" cover?

If so, I'd protect it.  I have several as well as the dark cover with blue and yellow multi-stop colors around Ted.  That book is LARGER in sheet size. i.e. the dimensions of the book (at least mine) are bigger then the dimensions of the "home and garden."  I'm trying to recall if any edits were made between editions. I'm not aware of any, but Tony Mandracchia might recall. Ted was a tweaker.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE