PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
tedandbarbaraare1

Reply with quote  #31 
Bravo Robert............and, thank you very much.   While there is plenty of company you have in the inner circle,  I have come to the conclusion that you have now entered into the inner circle of some of the finest Ted related contributions I have seen here in TG land.  

Thank you. 

TABA1

Reply with quote  #32 

I have been worried that my last post clearly omitted many others, including the charter members, here in TG land who have generously contributed immensely and beautifully, so here are a few more to whom we all owe a debt of gratitude:  Tim Lerch, Mr. Sindel, James (no last name needed - the mighty, patient and caring "Hober-man" (almost rhymes with Superman), the revealer of Ted's V system in a form that is graspable - no pun about stretching intended - by anyone with the strength, mind, heart and desire, Paul V., Leon White, Kontiki (where ever you are, wishing you well),  The "Bishop- maestro" in the Old Pueblo hoping all is well with you, and my old buddy Howard Eng, as well),  Francois Leduc, Nick Stasinos, DaveAnno, and the rest of you exceedingly generous, caring and musical souls.  I want to apologize to everybody I have failed to mention who is also in, what I subjectively have decided to refer to as,  the inner circle of Ted land contributors.   

TABA1

Reply with quote  #33 
Taba1 - boy..I appreciate your feedback and glad if you find some value to the document. However I must say that I have no claim or pretense to being anywhere near in the league of the contributors you mention above. Having done one such doc, I am humbled by the volumes of high quality work produced by Paul and many others in the Students section!
Long live this site.
tedandbarbaraare1

Reply with quote  #34 
RobertS,

I know what you mean, yet i was only addressing quality not quantity relating to the subject matter you undertook and which is a matter very close to my heart.   Perhaps I should have pointed out, so I will do that now, that here in beautiful TG land there is unequivocally a tremendous amount of quality AND quantity thanks to the work of Paul and many others. 

TABA1

Quick Navigation:

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE