PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
PaulV

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey guys, the March Newsletter and new lesson materials are now up.
http://www.tedgreene.com/news/default.asp

Dig the cool interview with Ted by Jim Carlton. Awesome that he has now shared this nice treasure with us.  Give him a thanks, and if you really like it you might consider getting his book.

Enjoy!

Reply with quote  #2 
Paul and the TG team, thanks for the marvelous bounty of educational materials.   I continue to revisit my copy of Jim's book and always find something new in the interviews.  Also, the several colleagues of mine unto whom I have gifted copies are all very happy with the book. 
Everybody should try to get a copy.   If I recall correctly then I obtained copies directly from the Mel Bay website.

Reply with quote  #3 
In addition to reviewing the TG interview, I just revisited the Dennis Budimir and Bill Pittman interviews.   I think Bill may be about 97 years old at this point in time. 

Jim's book is amazing.  How nice to read over and over about Bill's memories of the Howard Roberts sessions.  I can't say enough good things about Jim's book.  You'll be a better person and musician for reading it.    It'll last you a lifetime.   

Aslo, Jim's website is a very fine place to visit.   You'll be glad you did. 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE