PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
PaulV

Reply with quote  #31 
Michel,
Okay, I used "Google Translate" for the English text of your message, since I don't understand French.
Here's what I got:

Yes, but there are few people on this forum, and I find it unfortunate that people do not thank the authors of their work.
I run with their work and I find it natural to say "thank you."

How accurate is that?

Reply with quote  #32 
Hello Paul,

Problem of language.....

I said that, for me , it is natural to thank persons who write transcriptions, make vidƩos for users of forum.

But, there are not a lot of users of forum who said " thank you " for the autors of these work.

I hope this message clear ( I write in english šŸ˜‰ )

Reply with quote  #33 
Yeah, I can see that the technology just ain't there yet....still a long way to aid in perfect communication.

Thanks for your support.  I love doing the work on these lesson pages from Ted, but it make it more meaningful and sweeter when I know that others are benefiting from them.
And I am so happy that we can offer this material for free....as Ted would have wanted.

Reply with quote  #34 
Hi guys,
We posted batch #21 of the ā€œLesson File Upgradesā€  http://tedgreene.com/teaching/upgrades.asp

For our August 2018 installment of the ā€œLesson File Upgradesā€ we have 6 upgraded files to add to the ā€œCompingā€ section.
Here's what we did for this month:

• Blue Bossa
  • I Got Rhythm
  • In a Mellow Tone
  • Just Friends
  • Skylark (key of C)
  • Watch What Happens (key of D, V-2 & V-1, mid. & top strings)

A little update: when I first reviewed all the files on the TG.com site, I found 326 files that really needed attention - pages that were hard to read, hard to follow, poor scan copies, crooked images, needing notation for clarification, etc.

Over that past couple of years we've been knocking out several upgrades each month. We want to be sure that they are accessible and meaningful to guitarist all over the world, and hopefully presented in a way that Ted would have liked and approved of.  (Barbara Franklin certainly wanted these lesson sheets and arrangements presented in the best possible way and she urged us to do this).

So now we have just 58 more to clean up and then this whole "file upgrades" thing will be over. Whew!

[comp]   [smile]

Reply with quote  #35 
Thank you for this beautiful work. [wave]

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE