PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
TLerch

Reply with quote  #16 
I speak with Bob from time to time perhaps i can facilitate communication, can you fill me in on the subject?

Tim
barbaralovedcats

Reply with quote  #17 
GerryJazz

Check out the following web address for some Lenny Breau  instructional materials.   They are both well organized, one being written by a friend and student of Lenny's and the other by Lenny himself

http://www.lennybreau.com/lbinstruct.html

Are you simply looking for the materials mentioned on this site that some people recv'd directly from Bob? 

Lastly,  one of the Pacific Northwest's busiest guitarist, the amazingly musical and generous Tim Lerch has a fine fine fine course on two note accompaniment a la Ted and/or Lenny B. 

http://www.jazzguitarsociety.com/masterclasses/tim-lerch-the-art-of-two-note-accompaniment/

All of these combined would be just as effective as what you are seeking, in my humble opinion, less expensive and perhaps less of a hassle. 

GerryJazz

Reply with quote  #18 

Many thanks for the links @barbaralovedcats. It's always the case that when you're looking for something specific another door opens with even more in store than the original search. That's how I found myself on this forum. With respect to Mr Lerch I would never have known of his credentials had you not mentioned it. So a commendable thanks for that. In fact I pvt messgd him a day or do ago about contacting Bob. 
TLerch

Reply with quote  #19 
I chatted with Bob the other day and he said he will stop by here and make contact. he also said his email spam filter is probably responsible for  any missed emails

all the best
 Tim
GerryJazz

Reply with quote  #20 

Thanks for the heads up Tim. I suspected as much that my correspondence was somehow ending up in his spam folder. Also thanks to "Barbaralovedcats" I took a look at JazzGuitarSociety & I found some very interesting topics. I'll definitely be in touch as soon as time permits. Many thanks - Gerry
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE