PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
edwardmp2

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi Guys,

Love Ted's work and playing, just beginning working on Ted and Cathy's version of "I've grown accustomed to his face" and wondering if ted ever created a lesson sheet for this piece?

Even if there is a video/audio of him playing it in decent quality, difficult to transcribe with the low quality recordings that I have. Also looking for "I wish you Love".

Thanks,
Ed

PaulV

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Ed,
I checked Ted's teaching archives and did not find anything for either of these tunes.  Sorry.
Ted played tons of tunes (see his song lists http://tedgreene.com/teaching/other.asp  - Ted Greene Song Lists - ) but most of this was never written down. He generally only wrote arrangements that were intended for students.

I'm assuming you're working from the recording that Cathy Segal-Garcia released in 2013, "Never Forgotten."
As far as I know, that's the only recording of Ted playing "I've Grown...."
Good luck with your transcribing.  Please share with us when you're finished...we'd love to have it for our "Transcriptions" collection.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE