PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 6     «   Prev   3   4   5   6
PaulV

Reply with quote  #76 
Welcome, Dave.  So glad you found this site and are eager to dive deep into Ted's teachings and music.
Please be sure to take full advantage of all the lesson materials on the site.  It grows each month, and it is becoming enormous! 
Whilst Chord Chemistry and Modern Chord Progressions are essential to Ted's methods and approaches, I would venture to say that once we finish posting all of Ted's lesson materials, they will, as a whole, constitute a work even greater and more encompassing than those books. Not to take away from them, but the lesson pages server as extensions of the books, to reflect the further development of his teachings and musical thought.

Hope you will continue to participate in our humble Forum and become one of Ted's family of friends and students. [smile]

Reply with quote  #77 
Hello everyone!

Been playing for 22 years, just discovered Ted, and I feel like I'm hearing the music in my head being played for the first time.

This website is beyond inspirational.

Thank you so much to this community for providing these resources. There is so much here that it is both intimidating in its enormity at the same time it is comforting in that I will never run out of material to study.

Just thank you all so much.

-Mark
PaulV

Reply with quote  #78 
Hi Mark,
Welcome to this site!
Glad you discovered Ted and feel a fresh inspiration and enthusiasm for improving your playing.

Yes, there's a ton of material here (growing every month), and it's probably impossible to absorb it all.  But, Ted wouldn't want you to try.  He would probably tell you to find those things that you love and dive deep into them.
Any questions on the lessons or anything on the site can be asked in these Forums....we have a great bunch of guitarists who have a wealth of musical knowledge and insights for how Ted approached things.

Enjoy!

Reply with quote  #79 
Welcome here, on the beautiful site.[wave]

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE