PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
PaulV

Reply with quote  #1 
Here's an interview with Adam Levy on John Hammond's show "Make Moves."
Ted is mentioned several times, so I thought you guys might like to hear it.

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/1/5/b/15b4c0302325a996/S2.10_Adam_Levy_BC.m4a?c_id=18505534&expiration=1515589093&hwt=0f8422cc83cd34c622468689ecf935ec

or go here:
https://makemoveswithjohn.com/2018/01/06/make-moves-s2-ep-10-feat-adam-levy-guitar-slinger-musical-alchemist-educator-journalist/

Reply with quote  #2 
Thank you for sharing this.  Hearing Adam talk about Ted, showing up early for lessons and hearing a different Ted with the student ahead of him,  Ted customizing lessons to meet the student, listening to Adam talk about listening to records at his lessons with Ted, including Bill Doggett's Honkey Tonk was a beautiful learning experience.  Time to re-listen to Ted interviewing GVE... 

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for sharing! I did not know about that podcast: it's also available from Apple's Podcasts app, subscribed and will listen today. There are also episodes w/Bill Frisell and Anthony Wilson ...

Adam Levy has done episeode for No Guitar is Safe w/Jude Gold and The Riff Raff w/Shane Theriot, and seems to be really nice guy and awesome player.

I tend to listen almost more music podcasts than actual music records. In addition of those two mentioned, I love Guitar Wank, and our dogs probably think I'm crazy while I sometimes LOL during our evening walks.
JohnnyG

Reply with quote  #4 
Awesome interview. Thanks for posting it.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE